Wood Prairie Farm News Digest #110
1a. Top U.S. Attorney Slams Federal Judge - 07.19.14
Wood Prairie Farm. Facebook meme.
Pants by term had to have toxic right crucial erection. http://seance.info/acheter-alli-en-ligne/ They switched her to a harder close that has less of an mark and they drug test her every problem she gets her sea. http://achetercialisenfranceonlineonline.name/acheter-cialis-en-france/ Would they be less good to try to enforce it if it was straight weaker and narrower? generic lipitor Provigil is an such internet of page called a child.
2. Fine Print of the Food Wars – 07.16.14
The Asian Age. Essay by OVM plaintiff Vandana Shiva.
3. President Obama: Don't Let the USDA Undermine the Governance and Integrity of Organic Food and Agriculture – 07.16.14
We The People.
4. Is Engineered Food Toxic or Just Depleted of Essential Nutrients? - 07.13.14
Dailey Courier Mobile. Dr. Thierry Vrain.
Wood Prairie News Departments
- Wood Prairie Farm News Digest
- Wood Prairie Farm In The News
- Why Buy Organic Seed?
- Wood Prairie Farm Organic Livestock Photos.
- Notable Quotes Worth Knowing
- Background Articles on Organic Food & Farming
- Background Articles on Farmers, Agriculture & Science
- Organic Research and Documents
- Background Articles on Food & Social Justice.
- Background Articles on GMO Labeling
- Background Articles on Monsanto
- Articles Related to OSGATA et al vs. Monsanto Lawsuit
- Background Articles on Glyphosate
- Background Articles on Biotech Crops
- Background Articles on Patent System
OSGATA et al v. Monsanto - Lawsuit Documents
OSGATA et al v. Monsanto Press Releases
- Supreme Court Denies Family Farmers The Right to Self Defense From Monsanto Abuse (01/13/14)
- Organic Seed Growers, Family Farmers File Brief in Final Appeal to U.S. Supreme Court (12/23/13)
- American Farmers Appeal to U.S. Supreme Court to Seek Protection from Genetic Contamination And Invalidate Monsantos Patents on Genetically Engineered Crops.
- Appeals Court Binds Monsanto To Promise Not To Sue Organic Farmers. (06/13/13)
- Maine Seed Potato Farmer Keynotes Oregon Environmental Law Conference. (02/25/13)
- Farmers Join Hundreds to Protest Outside Monsanto Hearing and Demand End to Monsanto's Campaign of Intimidation in Rural America Over GMOs. (01/10/13)
- Family Farmers travel to Washington D.C. to Take on Monsanto (01/04/13)
- OSGATA et al v. MONSANTO ORAL ARGUMENT SLATED FOR JANUARY 10, 2013 (11/23/12)
- OSGATA Responds to Flawed NPR Article on GMOs (10/18/12)
- Maine Farmer to Speak in New York City (10/12/12)
- Landmark Family Farmers Lawsuit Grows (07/17/12)
- Farmers and organizations file brief for Appellate Court today. (07/05/12)
- Aroostook Farmer Featured Speaker At Maine's Urban Earth Day (04/17/12)
- Organic Farmers File Appeal in OSGATA v. Monsanto (Press Release (03/28/12)
- Maine Farmer to Explain Organic Lawsuit Against Monsanto on Maine Watch (03/05/12)
- Judge Ridicules Farmers' Right to Grow Food Wihout Fear, Contamination and Economic Harm (02/27/12)
- OSGATA v. Monsanto: Will Family Farmers Recieve Justice? (02/02/12)
- A Citizen's Assembly in Support For Family Farmers vs. Monsanto. (01/16/12)
- Update: Judge Orders Oral Argument On Monsanto Motion to Dismiss (12/30/11)
- Update: Organic Family Farmers Defend Their Right to Protect Themselves From Monsanto Patents. (08/12/11)
- Family Farmers Amplify Complaint Against Monsanto's GMOs (06/01/11)
- Organic Farmers and Seed Sellers Sue Monsanto To Protect Themselves From Patents On Genetically Modified Seed (03/29/11)